If you have a caring heart and a passion for helping others, then PathPoint may be the place for you!
For the safety of our employees, the individuals we support, and everyone’s families, we are requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. (Medical and religious exemptions are available to those who qualify.)
PathPoint is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are heroes
Your job will have purpose. Our mission is to support people with disabilities, mental health diagnoses, and young adults in living the life they choose, so each day, you will make a difference and add meaning to someone’s life and yours.
We are diverse & inclusive
PathPoint stands with people of all races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, gender identities, languages, cultures, faiths, and abilities who share our values. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force is an active staff group that meets quarterly to assess progress on our Inclusiveness Blueprint and recommend additional action items. The Blueprint currently includes 21 action items focused on organizational culture, community relations, disparities in people served, and staff development. The Task Force is open to all staff and includes our CEO and staff from a variety of roles and backgrounds.
Our wellbeing is important
We value our employees’ wellbeing. Kindness and compassion drive our culture, and our comprehensive benefits include the things you and your family need, like health insurance, generous leaves, and PathPoint’s assistance in preparing for retirement, plus extra perks like wellness bonuses, a free Employee Assistance Program, and housing assistance (where available).
You give a lot, so you should get a lot in return. Our comprehensive benefits plans are there to take care of you and your family. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
- Medical insurance with company-funded health reimbursement accounts*
- Dental insurance*
- Vision insurance*
- Company paid life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation based on tenure
- 10-12 paid holidays
*PathPoint pays most of the premiums
- Paid sick leave and bereavement leave
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Wellness program with cash rewards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dayforce Wallet/On-Demand Pay
- Referral Bonus Program
- Mental Health Day after 60 days and 1st and 2nd anniversaries
A Career that’s More than a Job
Those with the talent and desire to do more, find opportunities for advancement.
- Karen – DSP to Executive Director
- Matthew – Billing Administrator to Vice President of Finance
- Alejandra – DSP to Community Integration & Latinx Specialist
- Melissa – File Clerk to Payroll & Benefits Manager
- Nick – DSP to Program Coordinator
- Tasha – Lead DSP to Vice President
- Mariah – DSP to Office Manager
- Scott – DSP to Program Coordinator
- Shawn –Director of Program Services to Vice President
- Brie – DSP to Accounting Manager
- Maria – DSP to Vice President
- Jennifer – DSP to Executive Director
- Glynda – Program Coordinator to Vice President
The list goes on …